Le Grand Fizz
As this summer continues to heat up, I've tried so many ways to try and cool down. One of the best solutions I've found is this refreshing cocktail that I had once in the Côte d'Azur. The vibrant zing of lime; the softness of the elderflower; the cooling strength of the vodka; and the refreshing effervescence of the bubbles is the ultimate summer cocktail!
- 2 wedges of lime (one is for garnish)
- 3 oz of vodka
- 3 oz of St. Germain
- Perrier (or any sparkling water)
- Put your glass in the freezer.
- In a cocktail maker, combine a squirt of one lime wedge, vodka, and St. Germain.
- Shake for 30 seconds until the shaker is ice cold.
- Remove your glass and fill with ice.
- Strain your cocktail through a sieve into your glass.
- Top the cocktail with the Perrier and give it a quick stir.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.